Friday, June 6, 2014

Better Late Than Never

So we had the chance to move into our rooms in the basement last November. But there were a few little minor things that needed to be done still. Our closet doors needed to be painted and put doorknobs on them. Back in...I think February, I asked my parents to bring up my long lost bookshelf that I found hiding in their barn. I was a bit dirty and had a few cracks. But nothing I couldn't fix. I have been working on it for awhile. recently our little girl was transitioning to a big girl bed and so I thought this would be a good time to put the last few coats of pain on the book shelf and finally get it in her room. While I had the paint out I decided to finish her closet doors to. I think I have before pictures but I don't have a clue where they could be. But here is the finished look of both the closet and her new bookshelf.
I didn't even realize the I didn't put the doorknobs in the right place Till my father in law pointed it out. Oops! :p
 I am very pleased with this bookshelf it goes great in her room. Now if I could just get her to keep her books looking nice and neat and not strewn all over the floor. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment