Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall Time

Well I think I have balanced things out so that I can start to do crafty things again. At least I hope so. I've really missed it. After 4 years I finally finished my scrapbook for our 2008 Family reunion. :) I didn't take any pictures but I am just happy i was able to finally finish it. :) I do have some pictures of the decorations we had up for Fall. Our Halloween decorations are up now, but I still wanted to post. here they are.
I don't know if you can see but I drew a tree on the window and then added the leaves.
 I also decided to actually try one of my posts from pinterest. Instead of M&M's I used Reese's pieces to give it a more fall look. So here's my fun fall cake I made. :)
 It was a lot of fun to make and surprise James with. I am excited to pull my crafts back out, roll up my sleeves and get to work. :)

2 comments:

  1. So when are you going to make one for me? Looks Good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's still some in my fridge. :) come get it. ;)

      Delete