Friday, July 26, 2013

Almond Nutella Brownies.

Once again...for the record..you know in case you missed it... I LOVE PINTEREST!!!!! Just saying. :D Ok now that I got that out of the way. I was looking at all the things I have pinned on pinterest and thought that I should start trying some of these. So I decided the easiest board to look at and start trying is the food ones. I found this recipe on Pinterest and knowing how much my hubby loves nutella thought I would try it. Not only were they a huge hit with my hubby but my father in law couldn't stop eating them either. I think both my mother in law and i got 1 may 2. So here is the pin off pinterest...
and here is the ones I made
  I did these in a mini muffin tin. it just seemed like we wouldn't get that many in a regular size cupcake tin...and I only had mini cupcake covers. :p But it worked out really well. they were extremely yummy. I will definitely be making them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment