Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Open for Business

So after talking about it my hubby and i decided to try our hand at me having a boutique. I have been thinking about this for a few years now. I even had the name of my  boutique picked out and everything. But I never actually got it up and running. I am pleased to announce that Everything Ducky Boutique is now open for business. :) HOORAY! Currently I am making hair bows for infants and little girls. But as it gets bigger i may add other things. I am selling my things on Etsy. I have a blog http://everythingsduckyboutique.blogspot.com/   and I also have a page on facebook. Again under Everything's Ducky Boutique.  So come check out these locations to see all my different collections of bows and hair accessories. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment