Friday, October 26, 2012

Past crafts

I just found some pictures of a few crafts I have made in the past. Way before I started this blog. I just wanted to share them :)...


 Okay first off. it's REALLY annoying how blogger rotates pictures that so they aren't the correct way. Anyway soap box away. :) In our condo in South Ogden we had this 1/2 bath that was hard to decorate because the wall space was so different . You had the back wall which was perfect for a picture. But then a tiny wall space by the sink. So I came up with this idea. I found these cute picture frames and decided to do this craft to take up that wall space. I have been meaning to make more. I can see pink frames with flowers or butterfly's in the middle. Or mixed color frames with toy cars and trucks in the middle. I just need to make it a reality. :)

this next craft is something I made...I think it was back in 2008. maybe 2009. Anyway this was a gift to James on Valentines day. i set up this cute scavenger hunt all over the Salt Lake and Ogden Valley. It was a lot of fun. :) He still talks about it to this day. This was a lot of fun to make. I researched Chinese words and how to write them. On top of the box it says either Harmony or Serenity. It's been a few years I cant remember. :p The writing on the inside says I love you. I definitely remember that. :) For those of you not quite sure what this is. It's a sand garden to help relax you. It's a lot of fun to make designs in the sand with the rake and rocks. Everything I needed to make this I found at my local craft store...with the exception of the rake. I couldn't find one of those so I had to order it online.

Well that's it for now. If I find anymore I'll be sire to post them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment