Wednesday, February 26, 2014

14 Days of Valentines

I'm sorry this post is so late, life has kept me pretty busy. For valentines Day I did the 14 Days of Valentines for my husband. I found some free fun novelty printable valentines on Pinterest. Things like Superheros, Star Trek, Star Wars, Harry Potter and others. Everyday I would hide one of these valentines with either a sweet treat, poem or "coupon" for this like a 30 minute massage attached to it. I didn't document all of them but I did take pictures of a couple. I decide one night that it was getting to predictable so I changed it up a bit. When James went down to our room he found this. (This was a little last minute)
I wrote fun little things on the balloons like "pop" and "Happy valentines Day". Inside I had taken one of those valentines and cut it up so he had to piece together the puzzle to see which one it was.
I also had little love notes in the balloons as well. I think he had fun with this. :)

For Valentines Day (the actual day) I had his lunch already made up with a fun harry potter valentine as well as a more serious card. When he got home Avery gave him a card that she had "made" for him. :p I had "heart attacked" our bedroom door. (it's where you cover a door with a bunch of cut out hearts. sometimes with messages written on them. Mine didn't have messages.) inside our room I had a balloon for every year. Attached to the balloon was a not with the year and a message of love about that year. I had a lot of fun putting this together for him.
 I forgot to take pictures till after he had already opened the messages and taken down the hearts. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment